Sunday, December 13, 2009

FLP 2.0 ~ Day 21

Went today to get a pass to the local LA Fitness (Arlington North) so that I can keep up the work out. I have my bands with me, but concerned about getting the cardio & getting ready for those darn chin downs. So I thought a mulitple day pass would work & my sister-in-law is a member.

Well not every thing goes as planned. They will only issue a 24 hr pass. I offered to buy multiple day passes, but they said 'no'. I don't understand business that turns down a customer, so if anybody understands this kind of corporate policy, please explain it to me.

So we decide to do a light workout today, I get my hour of 'fun' cardio in and familarize myself with the gym. We will be back before the 24 hours runs out on Monday to get in another workout.

Plus a trip to Central Market!

Food Journal
Breakfast 7:30am
Omelet with:
2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites

2 cups fresh spinach
1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
3 sliced white mushrooms
1 diced green onion

1 apple

Snack 10:30am
Quick shake


Lunch 12:30pm
Mexican Salad


Snack 3:30pm
1 cup Edamame

Dinner 6:00pm
Salmon Burger On Greens
3 cups of mixed greens with tomoto, cucumber, and pickles
Sliced peppers

Snack 8:00pm
1 cup of fresh sliced vegetables (carrots, peppers)

1 decaf green tea
3 16.9oz waters

No comments:

Post a Comment